I am a Pagan and Proud!
This tutorial craft for a physical Book of Shadows is wonderful!
For a digital version of a Book of Shadows you can graphically edit to suit your needs can be found here,
And another version of a book template can be found here
All are editable templates….
My son and I created this antique looking Book Of Shadows quite a few years ago and I thought since it’s spooky season, why not share the easy DIY here with you! ❤
What You’ll Need:
- Old Book or Binder ( We made this one out of a binder)
- Paper Towel, Cheesecloth, Toilet Paper, etc.
- White Glue or Modge Podge
- Foam brush or paint brush
- Glue Gun / Cardboard / Print Outs or Halloween things to stick to the book.
- Acrylic Paints ( We used black as a base and dry brushed golds and browns into the top)
- Matte Clear Coat Spray (Or a final layer of Modge Podge)
- Tea or coffee (if you are staining pages to look old)
- Newspaper or something to cover your workspace.
Choose your book and start with thin strips of paper towel (or whatever you chose to use) I like the paper…
View original post 570 more words